Dr. Joy Vaughan
I am the bridge that gets you from where you are now, to where you want to be. At Dr. Joy's Coaching, we specialize in supporting individuals through all of life's transitions. Whether you're an executive, entrepreneur, or anyone facing change, I'm here to help you reinvent yourself and master the art of resilience. If you're feeling stuck, want to conquer fear, and are in search of a profitable and fulfilling change in your life, you've come to the right place.
A native of Barbados, a recognized transformational coach, and author, Dr. Joy Vaughan identifies and has you be victorious in the areas where fear, procrastination, and self-sabotage have derailed your purpose and success.
She is passionate about helping you to reinvent yourself according to your life’s purpose and to gives you the tools of resiliency for continued success. Dr. Vaughan has successfully fought and won several emotional, physical, and spiritual battles. Each battle has made her stronger. Having extensive experience in the medical and educational fields she was “downsized” by corporate in the prime of her life.
A true master of reinvention and resiliency, she returned to school and earned her doctorate in Brain-Based-Education. Her groundbreaking research in Neuropsychology has been instrumental in assisting individuals and companies in the area of talent management and improving employee performance. Her knowledge of human development and neuropsychology has helped her to understand the heart and soul of organizations and their most valuable assets – their employees.
As a world-traveled nana of two, Dr. Vaughan has had successful careers in the areas of Occupational Therapy, Business, Education and Neuropsychology. Dr. Vaughan has written several books - “Powerful People, Powerful Lives,” “How to Conquer Those Mountains of Your Life,” “Finding the Key to Resiliency,” and “Seven Secrets To Reinventing Yourself”. Her books in progress are titled, “Clarity: The Power of Knowing What Brings You Joy,” and “The Art of Resiliency: Phoenixes Rising.” Dr. Vaughan lives happily and humbly in the sunshine state of Florida. She asks “How can I be of service to you?”
Here are the reasons you can depend on Dr. Joy Vaughan to help you reinvent themselves and master the art of resiliency:
- REPUTABLE– Dr. Joy Vaughan has been around since 2000, a respected leader in her field and community.
- EXPERIENCED – Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who put their trust in us year after year.
- INTEGRITY –Building a reputation of integrity takes years, but it takes only a second to lose. We don’t believe in cutting corners. The foundation of our reputation is our commitment to do the right thing at all times, regardless of whether anyone is watching.
- RESOURCES - We offer a wide variety of development and training programs built on timeless principles that get results.
- CUSTOMIZABLE - All of our curriculum can be customized to specifically address your individual and organizational needs.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE– We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.
What People Are Saying:
Catch up with all the latest news and information from Dr. Joy's Coaching.
Embracing Life After Divorce: Navigating Post-Divorce Transitions
Divorce, often perceived as an end, can also be a beginning – a start to a new chapter, a journey towards rediscovering oneself. In my years of coaching individuals...
Finding Balance to Avoid Burnout: Navigating Career Change with Self-Care
Embarking on a career change is a bold step towards personal fulfillment and professional growth. It's a journey that can be exhilarating, challenging, and...
Moving Forward in Life: Strategies for Planning and Achieving Your Goals
In the journey of life, setting goals is akin to charting a course for a ship on vast seas. It gives direction, purpose, and a sense of control. However...